Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My 1st blog post!

Hi to all you bloggers, 14 Jan 2009
Thanks Mica for getting me going on my blog. She has put together everything and keeps me updated monthly with photos. When Daniels family comes up on Valentine weekend, Mica will help me to stand on my own two feet, hopefully!? It is hard to teach an old dog new tricks!
Our home ward is putting on the play, 'Joseph, in Technical Color.' The bishop asked me to be over the scenery. So I'm going to be busy until March 21st.
We had a great time staying with Jacob's family for Christmas and visiting with everyone. We spent New Years with Dano's family. It was a lot of fun. The fireworks were awesome from their family room window. Keith and I were glad that we were able to spend a little more time with Jeremiah and Dano before they flew back to Florida.

No comments: